Effective as of 17 April 2018.
- Teddy Lane collects, uses and stores your personal information in accordance with New Zealand’s Privacy Act 1993 (the Privacy Act).
- If you are a User in a jurisdiction other than New Zealand, you may have rights to control your personal information in addition to those provided by the Privacy Act. To exercise those rights please contact us.
- You have a Privacy Act right to access your personal information. You can contact us about any privacy matter by emailing us at email@example.com.
Information Teddy Lane collects
- Information you provide to us:
- When you use the Service or become a Subscriber, or send us an email, or communicate with us in any way you provide personal information which may include some or all of your:
- email address;
- physical address;
- IP address;
- phone number/s;
- credit card details;
- purchase history; and
- demographic information like your age, location, gender etc.
- Information we collect systematically:
- When you use the Service or access the Website we collect certain information about your use, including some or all of the following:
- IP address;
- operating system, browser type, screen resolution, and other system information;
- your browsing activity on our Website and information about how you interacted with our Website and Service; and
- how you interact with emails we send you, for example, which links you clicked.
- Information from third parties:
- Where you have consented, we may collect some or all of the information set out above from third parties. For example, if you use a “sign in with Facebook” type service to become a Subscriber.
- Where you have consented, we may obtain information about you from marketing partners.
- We may collect publicly available information about you.
Use of your personal information
- We use and may disclose your personal information in order to:
- Provide the Service to you, including disclosing to the companies who operate components of our system (for example: Shopify) and third parties with whom we have a distribution or retail relationship (for example: other online marketplaces, retail stores, brand partners).
- Promote the Service, through emails and advertising.
- Promote third parties with whom we have a relationship, such as charities and selected commercial partners.
- Collect payment from you.
- Enforce compliance with our Terms and Conditions, applicable laws, or the applicable terms of third parties (for example: to banks or payment gateway providers).
- To protect the rights of third parties, including our other Users.
- To comply with our legal obligations and respond to lawful requests by law enforcement agencies.
- Complete any sale or merger of our business with an acquiring or merging party.
Securing your information
- We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
- Your personal information will reside on servers outside New Zealand. Because we use cloud services to provide the Service it is not possible for us to control the location of your personal information. You acknowledge this and consent to it by your use of the Website and/or Service.
- For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.